Governor of Lagos State, Mr. Babajide Sanwo-Olu has approved immediate rejigged of the Lagos State Sports Commission (LSSC) boards, worldtopnewsng.com can confirm.
Worldtopnewsng.com gathered that the new board appointments were necessitated to change the face of sports in the state.
Members of the newly reconstituted Sports Commission Board are:
1) Mr. Sola Aiyepeku – Executve Chairman, Lagos State Sports Commission
2) Mr. Shakirudeen Oluwatoyin Gafaar – Director General, Lagos State Sports Commission
3) Mr. Olaposi Agunbiade – representing Lagos Sports Trust Fund
4) Dr. Abiodun Fatai-Abatan – representing Ikorodu Division
5) Mr. Olanrewaju Minasu Saidi – representing Badagry Division
6) Ms Bose Kaffo- representing ikeja Division
7) Mr. Adeshina Ogundimu – representing Lagos Division
8) Mr. Musiliu Olanrewaju Olowu- representing Epe Division
9) Mrs Lawal Kafilat Abiola
10) Mr. Damilare Orimoloye – representing the Youth
11) Mrs. Olu -Young Olufunke Florence – representing the Ministry of Education
12) Ms. Dolapo Oluwatosin Agbede – representing People living with disabilities
13) Mrs. Bolaji Pearse – Legal Officer, Lagos State Sports Commission / Board Secretary.
The reconstitution of the Board is to give the Sports Commission a new face to meet up with the mandate of making Lagos State Sports hub not only in Nigeria but Africa in general.