The highly anticipated third edition of Africa’s biggest reality television show, Big Brother Naija, is back with a bang.
After about nine months, Big Brother Naija 2018 dubbed Double Wahala has returned with Ebuka Uchendu as its host.
Viewers on DStv can catch the show on channel 198, while GOtv viewers can tune in to channel 29 to catch all of the excitement as contestants battle for the grand prize of an SUV and N45million worth of prizes.
Speaking on Big Brother Nigeria’s return, the General Manager, Sales and Marketing for MultiChoice Nigeria, Martin Mabutho, said: “Without a doubt, this promises to be the most exciting edition of the Big Brother franchise on the African continent.
The last edition of Big Brother Naija was incredibly successful and we see just how much the show continues to resonate with fans in Nigeria and around the continent. We can hardly wait for Sunday, and we guarantee not only that our viewers will enjoy the premiere show, but that they will stay tuned for three months until the show’s finale when the winner is revealed.”
Meet the Big Brother Naija 2018 housemates:
- Vandora, 23 year old lady from Edo state. She says she is a little bit of a crazy person, she enjoys talking to people, doing make up and watching TV.
She says she was at her lowest when she failed her second year at university. However that misfortune turned to be what she describes as her highest point in life when she finally graduated at an advertising school.
Vandora’s family was shocked to find out about her going into the house but she knows they’ll support her.
What irritates you the most about other people: I’m usually very tolerant but sometimes you just don’t like people from the first time I see them.
What will you be bringing to the BB house: My personality, charisma, heated conversations
What will you do with the prize money: Invest (but I’m not sure on what to invest).
- Nina Chinonsofrom Owerri, she graduated from Imo state University, has a boyfriend. Nina speaks four languages and loves to interact with people so #BBNaija3 seems like the perfect place for her to shine. Nina is the last daughter amongst 5. She loves singing and chatting. The 21-year old English and Literary Studies graduate enjoys eating spaghetti and enjoys music by Wizkid. She describes herself as unpretentious and can neither stand proud people or liars.
Big Brother Naija Housemate, Nina Ivy is an ambitious Stylist, model and, actor. She is jovial, fun to be with, she is someone with lots of ambition.
She says she loves talking, interacting with people and singing. Nina knows she’ll be the fans’ favourite because she will be “real and fans will love that”. If she were an animal, she said she would be a cat with nine lives for all the challenges she has gone through and overcome.
Nina Says she would be bringing her acting talent into the house and when she was asked about
When asked what she would do with the prize money, she said: “I’ll pay my tithe, I’ll help my family, and I’ll invest in business”
Nina gets irritated when people are proud and lying.
- K.Brule can also be found playing football and watching movies. After graduating from music school, he enrolled at university only to drop out when he learned that his mother was gravely ill. An only child, K.Brule says he is a fun, loyal and happy mate. Kelvin aka K-Brule is 23 years old. K-Brule is an upcoming song writer and artiste. His hobbies are playing football and watching movies. His mum is super excited about him being a Housemate and he intends to bring his dirty sense of humour to the House. His favourite colour is metallic red. He is
His mother is super excited about BBNaija. If he were a world leader, he would make energy and education accessible for all.
He promises to bring his vibe, to the house because he thinks he’s funny, and have a dirty sense of humour
What will you do with the prize money: 10% tithe, personal tithe to reach out to people, savings and invest in my career.
Indecency and people being rude irritates him the most.
4. Teddy, 29 year old big Brother Naija Housemate, Teddy has two things that make him feel good and they are recording and making music in the studio. He also enjoy spending quality time his four-year old son. Teddy -describes himself as a chameleon that can fit in any society, Teddy joins the House because he wants to ‘blow’ and ‘be popular’. His ever-supporting family and his four brothers have all rallied behind him.
Teddy plans to be involved in lots of razzmatazz, sneaky troublemaker while in the house
When asked what he would do with the prize money, he said: “Invest some of it, the rest will be used to fund my label”
Teddy gets irritated by People who try to impose their beliefs on him.
For the first four listed above, this is their first time ever competing in a reality TV show. See their photos below:
Second set of housemates that were introduced:
- Princess onyejekweis 25 years old, PR manager from Enugu state. She is a Public Relations manager with a construction firm, she enjoys cooking & designing clothes. The 25yr old would love to use the Big Brother platform to explore her acting talent and if she wins, will spend the money on her lingerie & beauty business.
6. Alex, going to be 22, says she is a trouble maker. She is 21, she enjoys dancing and talking. She likes polar bears and has promised not to hold back on anything whilst in the House. She believes everything about herself is unique and does not like fake or dirty people.
7. Dayo aka Dee oneis a comedian. He’s 27 and is the first of 3 siblings and a stand-up comedian. He loves Wizkid and says nothing will make him quit the game. If he wins the cash prize, he will start a comedy agency to help upcoming act.
10. BamBam born in lagos, 28 years old, freelancer in acting and singing. ‘The Secret’ is her favourite book. She will miss her brother and best friend whilst in the House. She is bringing drama, entertainment and charm to the House. If she were a world leader, she would change peoples’ perceptions about themselves.
- Ifu Ennanda from Abia State, actress, business broker, writer and TV host, Ifu Ennada is 26 and an indigene of Abia state. Her favourite book is “The Inverted Pyramid”. She will miss her phone most whilst in the house. She believe that being a people’s person will make her a favourite in the House.
- Khloe aka KokobyKhloeis 24 years old, a fashion designer and is single. She loves horror movies and would be a cat, if she were an animal. She wants people to see the real her whilst she is in the House because she is sometimes misunderstood. She detests people who lie.
- Angelis 31 years old, a filmmaker, owns a tech company, working on a phone.
The next set of housemates are described as overly intellectual, they all have a university degree ( B.sc, Masters and some even have MBA degree while others are about going for their PhD)
- Tobi Bakre, 23 years old
- Cee-C works with an advertising firm
- Lolu is 29 years old, an investment manager.
So there you have it. These are the 20 Big Brother Naija 2018 housemates, the #BBNaija Double Wahala housemates!!!! Let’s see what these housemates would bring to the show.